There are some fundamental features that distinguish 4Matrix from other similar products, including:
1) Data Protection
- Data that is imported into 4Matrix is hosted by the school. We never see it, unless we're providing remote support or training.
2) Data Processing
- It can take less than 2 minutes to import a series of tracking/results data into 4Matrix. No need to send data outside of school and wait for it to be processed!
3) MIS Extracts
- 4Matrix includes powerful data extraction tools for SIMS and Bromcom, designed for easy importing on exam results days. You can also import from any other MIS using spreadsheets.
4) Photo Reporting
- Pupil photos can be imported into 4Matrix and there are a range of reports that can be produced from these, from 'difference from target' reports to exam results certificates.
5) Whole-School Analysis
- You get the full suite of tools for each key stage (3, 4 and 5!) as part of the standard licence. No need to purchase add-ons or bundles!
6) The 4Matrix Approach
- 4Matrix supports the work of the knowledge-driven, self-evaluating school, with advanced tools for undertaking research into teaching and learning.
7) After-Sales Service
- With an extensive range of guides, videos, knowledgebase articles, ticketing support service and emergency phone support, you can be sure that you're in safe hands. This is all included as part of the standard licence as well!
8) The 4Matrix Team
- We're an ambitious team with a sharp focus on developing the best tools for schools. Some of our support agents are also active Data Managers/Data Analysts and our customer service is second to none.